How to measure your wrist for bracelet sizing:
If you know your wrist size prior to ordering, you can be confident that you’ll get bracelets that fit beautifully around your wrist! And that is our goal!
Here you will find simple instructions to help you measure your wrist properly so that you can know your perfect size.
The sizes we offer are 6, 6.5, 7 and 7.5. These sizes indicate the circumference of the bracelet in inches.
If you have a flexible measuring tape (such as one for sewing) you can measure the area of your wrist that you’d like the bracelet to be. Depending on how tight/loose you want your bracelets to fit, you can order the size that fits most comfortably around your wrist.
- For example, if your wrist measures exactly 6.5 inches, a size 6.5 bracelet will fit snugly around your wrist (although it may leave small marks on your wrist throughout the day, similar to wearing a tight pair of leggings all day). If you do not want your bracelet to be that snug, you can go up in size and order a size 7 bracelet. This will feel a little more loose and breathable. Some people prefer their bracelets to fit more snug, as they won’t move around as much when wearing them, however, other people prefer a looser fit. This is all up to personal preference.
- However, we do NOT recommend sizing downwards in any circumstance as that usually creates discomfort when wearing bracelets. For example, if your wrist measures 6 3/4 inches, we recommend sizing up to a 7, and NOT sizing down to a 6.5.
Other ways to measure your wrist size:
You can also use a thin piece of string or a strip of paper to measure the circumference of your wrist and then mark the area where it begins to overlap on your wrist. Then you can lay it flat and measure the length up against any ruler or other measuring tool to determine your wrist size.
Here are some examples:
- If your wrist size is 5 3/4 inches, a size 6 bracelet will be snug, and a size 6.5 will be slightly looser.
- If your wrist size is 6 1/4 inches, a size 6.5 will be snug, and a size 7 will be loose.
- If your wrist size is 7 inches, a size 7 will be a bit snug, and a size 7.5 will be slightly looser.